Hi! Like so many others, I’ve always loved taking pictures and it wasn’t until my children were born that I realized my images were missing something. I wanted so badly to learn how to take the beautiful images that I loved to look at and share with our family and friends. To me, photography is all about capturing fleeting moments and documenting life…why couldn’t I do that and have meaningful images as a result? I finally feel like I’m in a place where I’m starting to see growth and progress in my work but I have a long road ahead of me and A LOT to learn! I am hoping that my family will look back at these images and see all of the love and care I put into creating each one.
And if you really want to know a little about me:
- I am originally from Western PA (GO STEELERS) and now live in Maryland
- I work part time as a pharmacist
- I love to read, but can’t remember the last time I had time to read a book
- I love coffee, chocolate, and red wine (depending on the day not necessarily in that order!)
- I may or may not be addicted to instagram!
- I’m a bit of an introvert and sometimes I hide behind the camera
Thank you for taking the time to peek into the little moments I’ve been able to capture